How Do You Spend Time Before an Evening Flight?

Tiffani
Tiffani
on September 24 2026 at 05:02 PM

Hotel checkout is often in the morning, while the flight leaves much later in the evening. This leaves several hours that can be used for sightseeing or a relaxed walk around the city. I recently started using https://todoway.com/ to organize this time. I add the places I want to visit, arrange them into a route and check how much time the whole plan takes. It helps me see what I can fit into the day before heading to the airport. How do you usually spend these extra hours? Do you visit a few attractions, walk around the city or simply head to the airport early?

Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
View all replies
The easiest way to plan the last day is to start with the airport schedule and build the route around it. A few hours can be enough for one or two attractions, a meal and a walk around the city. Leaving some extra time for transport also makes the day less stressful.
Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

Login or register to post your reply